▪ Do you want a rewarding experience by making a difference in someone’s life?
▪ Do you have a few hours a week to donate?
▪ Do you enjoy meeting new people and making new friends?
▪ Are you a patient and understanding individual?
▪ Do you speak a second language and a strong awareness about cultural diversity?
If so come volunteer for us!
Volunteers are an important part of the many programs we offer at Seniors Come Share Society. Without the support and dedication of volunteers, many seniors would not be able to enjoy the important programs we offer. Volunteers are an integral part in making seniors feel appreciated, valued and cared for.
Volunteering not only offers you to make a difference in a senior’s life, it also offers you an opportunity to meet and make new friends. We also offer training in the community for various programs and continue to engage volunteers in new learning opportunities.
Volunteers will also have opportunities to meet regularly for fun and interactive social gatherings and events with each other. If you speak a second language, you’ll be able to offer seniors to receive support and for them to enjoy our programs by meeting their language and cultural needs.
If you want to join our amazing volunteer team, please read the information below about the different volunteer programs we offer.