Education sessions of a variety of information are held monthly at the Community Support Programs office 15008 26 Ave Surrey. These sessions are tailored to seniors and their families and cover such topics as:
- Controlling Your Affairs: Power of Attorney, Wills, Representation Agreements
- Service Canada: Canada Pension Plan, Old Age Security, Guaranteed Income Supplement
- Social programs and recreational programs available to you in your community
- Caregiver Education Sessions
- Housing Options
- Talking With Your Doctor and Other Health Care Providers
Please call 604-531-9400 extension 204 for more information or to sign up for our education and information sessions.