We help families and seniors to find the best qualified and compassionate caregivers to suit their needs. Our services are flexible and custom tailored.
Our passion is to create a safe, caring and loving environment for your loved one and your family, because at Agape “We Simply Work With Love”.
Our Services are: Live-In Caregiver, Live Out Caregiver, Overnight Care Stay, Lifestyle & Personal Care.
Book your complimentary assessment, call at 604-349-0582
Offers emotional/social support to caregivers who provide care to a loved one with chronic or long-term illness, disability or frailty. Services include one-on-one support, and linking to needed resources.
Support Groups meet as follows:
• Newton Seniors Come Share Society: last Monday of the month 7:00 to 9:00pm, 13855 – 68th Avenue
• Northcrest Care Facility: third Wednesday of the month 10:00am to 12:00noon, 6771 – 120th Street
• Kennedy Senior Recreation Center: third Wednesday of the month 6:30 to 8:30pm at 11760 – 88th Avenue
• Fleetwood Villa: last Thursday of the month 10:00am to 12:00noon at 16028 – 83rd Avenue
We provide information, referral and support services to South Asian caregivers in Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu. Caregivers can meet the worker in the office, at home or in a group setting. Support groups offer information to caregivers of frail, elderly or ill family or friends and also offers caregivers a chance to connect with others in similar circumstance. All the group activities are held at DIVERSEcity Community Resources Society and all services are confidential and free of charge.
Provides support, education, and information to individuals who provide care and support to family members or friends who are elderly, disabled, or chronically ill. Services include: emotional support by telephone, help with the healthcare system, caregiver support, educational workshops, and more. Resources for family caregivers in the workplace, health authority and government partners to improve policy and practice.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m
Toll Free: 1 (877) 520-3267.
Support for those caring for family members and friends
Caregiving can be an incredibly rewarding experience, but it is also common for caregivers to experience increased stress, health problems, and financial consequences. Without support, caregivers can ‘burnout’ and become unable to continue providing care. For the sake of your own health, and that of the person you are caring for, it is beneficial to find out how to take care of yourself to ensure you get the support you need.
Supports we offer:
• Direct Support for Individuals and Families • Educational Sessions
• Caregiver Workshops • Support Groups
• Outreach to Various Groups & Organizations within the Community
• Referrals and Information about Community & Health Care Service