CARP is a national, non-partisan, non-profit organization committed to a new vision of aging for Canada, promoting social change that will bring financial security, equitable access to health care and freedom from discrimination. Our mandate is to promote and protect the interests, rights and quality of life for Canadians as we age. Contact: April Lewis, BC Representative.
(604) 536-8717

Staff lawyers and a legal advocate provide legal advice, advocacy and representation, in areas of law related to elder abuse; to people age 55+ who are not able to access legal help elsewhere due to low income or other barriers. Provide legal information and support on issues relating to housing (residential tenancy), debt, government benefits (CPP, OAS, GIS, etc.), financial exploitation, guardianship/capacity, abuse/neglect, residential care, and discrimination. Funded by the Law Foundation of BC.

(604) 437-1940

Our network is an advocacy group that is proud to offer our free services and information on the dangers of asbestos exposure and mesothelioma cancer. Our organization works with individuals and their families to help them find local doctors, treatment centers and support groups in the US and Canada.

200 Continental Drive Suite 401 #504 Newark, DE 19713
1 (855) 981-0649

If you feel you have been unfairly treated by Pharmacare, the Medical Services Plan, the Ministry of Health, a hospital or health region, ICBC or the Public Guardian and Trustee, our office may be able to help.  If you have a problem with one of these or other agencies, that you’ve been unable to resolve yourself, contact us. We also investigate complaints regarding the failure of health authorities to enforce standards of care in residential care facilities.

Second Floor, 947 Fort Street, Victoria, BC, V8V 3K3
1-(250) 387-5855 or 1(800) 567-3247

The Public Guardian and Trustee (PGT) is a corporation sole established under the Public Guardian and Trustee Act. Its mandate is to:
• Protect the legal and financial interests of children and youth under the age of 19.
• Protect adults who require assistance in decision making through protection of their legal rights, financial interests and personal care interests.
• Administer estates of deceased persons, estates of missing persons, and act as trustee.

808 W. Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 3L3
(604) 660-4444
(604) 660-0374

Wide range of supports, information, and advocacy for income assistance, disability, housing and federal income assistance programs like Canada Pension Plan. Employment Insurance, debt and Canada Revenue Agency issues may also be addressed in a limited capacity, contact services for clarification.

Specific programs available for people experiencing mental illness Housing resources also available including lists of low cost housing rentals, access to computer and phone for housing search and accessing resources as well as community voicemail. Advocacy services are done by appointment only. Seniors Info and Referral (604) 542-4357.

#102-13771 72A Ave, Surrey BC
(604) 531-6226